sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

FLY AWAY FROM HERE - AEROSMITH

Gotta find a way
Yeah, I can't wait another day
And nothin' gonna change
If we stay around here

Gotta do what it takes
Cause it's all in our hands
We all make mistakes, yeah
But it's never to late to start again
Take another breath
And say another prayer


Then fly away from here
Anywhere
Yeah, I don't care
We'll just fly away from here
Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere
Won't let time pass us by
We'll just fly

If this life
Isn't hard enough
It ain't no nevermind
You got me by your side

And anytime you want
Yeah, we can catch a train and find a better place

Yeah, cause we won't have nothin' or no one keep gettin' us down
Maybe you and I
Could pack our bags and hit the sky


Then fly away from here
Anywhere

Yeah, I don't care
We'll just fly away from here

Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere
Won't let time pass us by
We'll just fly

Didn't you see your blue sky now
You could have a better ride now

Open your eyes
Cause no one here can better or stop us
They can try but we won't let them
No way


Maybe you and I
Could pack our bags and say goodbye

Then fly away from here
Anywhere
Honey, I don't care
We'll just fly away from here
Our hope and dreams are out there somewhere
Fly away from here
Yeah, anywhere

Honey, I don't, I don't, I don't yeah

We'll just fly...